Turkish Delight Wick with Pistachio and Lemon
Turkish delight, one of the important tastes of Ottoman palace cuisine, dates back to ancient times. The date that Turkish delight appeared in Anatolia coincides with the 15th century. It was in the 17th century that it was known all over Anatolia and entered Turkish cuisine. The first serial production of the Turkish delight was made in 1777. Turkish Delight was famous all over Anatolia and whose reputation spreads to the other end of the world with European travelers.
• We sell the Best Quality Turkish Delight worldwide.
• It is suitable as the gift.
• It is produced by organic and quality foodstuffs.
• Not contains preservatives, glucose or any other chemicals.
• Fresh productions.
• Do not keep in the fridge.
• Vacuumed package.
• Shipping by DHL Express.
Europe: 2-3 business days
For U.S-Canada: 2-4 business days
For the rest of the world: 2-5 business days
All orders are shipped via DHL Express Shipping. After the shipment process, We will provide you tracking number. For wholesale inquiries and other questions please contact us.