Arifoglu Green Tea 100g (3.53oz)
Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves and buds that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong teas and black teas. Green tea originated in China, but its production and manufacture has spread to other countries in East Asia.
Benefits of Green Tea:
• Boosts Energy
• Weight Loss Aid
• May Prevent Cancer
• Protects Heart Health
• Relieves Stress
• May Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
• Improves Immune System
• Alleviates Aches and Pains
• Benefits Skin
About Our Natural Herbal Teas:
• Used natural processes to prepare.
• Not contains chemical.
• Collected from the special regions of Anatolia.
• Dried under the sun without any other substance.
• Our teas are packaged fresh.
How to Brew Herbal Tea?:
• Put approximately 500ml and 80-90 °C clean water into the teapot.
• Add your herbal tea inside of teapot and wait about 5-6 minutes depending on the desired concentration.
• That's all. It's ready!
We ship to all countries.
Europe: 2-3 business days
U.S-Canada: 2-4 business days
All other countries: 2-5 business days
All orders are shipped via DHL Express