Turkish Natural Sun Dried Orange
Our body is structurally unable to meet its daily vitamin C need by itself. For this reason, vital nutritional value such as vitamin C must be taken from outside in different ways. Orange is the most preferred food for people who want to stay away from drug use but need to meet their vitamin C needs. Orange is one of the most effective sources of vitamin C. It is known that the daily intake of vitamin C is between 50 and 70 milligrams. There is about 90 milligrams of vitamin C in a medium orange. This may be enough to meet the daily vitamin C needs.
• Consuming dried orange prevents the formation of kidney stones.
• I Orange is a cholesterol-enemy fruit. Orange prevents diabetes.
• It is good for rheumatism. It balances the blood pressure.
• It facilitates digestion.
• Orange provides full protection against cancer.
• Orange is beneficial for cardiovascular health.
• Orange is good for the brain.
• Orange strengthens the immune system.