Turkish Lavender Honey 460g (16.2oz) – Balparmak
Made by bees from the nectar they collect from lavender flowers in the months of May and June, Balparmak Lavender Honey brings a fresh new flavor to the dining table with a balanced, medium sweet, aromatic honey offering a delicate floral scent.
Turkey is justly famed for its fragrant, flavorful honey (bal) gathered from the forests and fields of Anatolia. Many areas produce superb honey, including the mountains along the Mediterranean shore near Marmaris, the mountains near Konya, and even in Kars in extreme northeastern Turkey.
• %100 Real Natural&Organic Turkish Honey (Bal).
• Contains many important antioxidants.
• Helps improve cholesterol.
• Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
• Help for digestive issues.