Mevlana Black Leaf Tea – Mevlana Schwarzblatttee (Goran Tee) 1Kg
Mevlana Tea 1000g Ceylon Tea is a black tea obtained from large tea leaves collected from the foothills of the high mountains of Ceylon (Ceylon, Sri Lanka).
With the effect of its cultivation and climatic conditions, Ceylon tea gains a quality taste and aroma. It is obtained by collecting the leaves rejuvenated by the ocean breeze as well as the monsoon rains. The tea leaf is rounded to its length. This tea, which is 8-15mm long and has large leaves with curly wires, is soft to drink. It is one of the most preferred teas because it is fragrant and suitable for blending, as well as being easier to drink without sugar than other black teas. Ceylon tea offers a very light drinking experience.
Blending the first sprouts that bloom in Sri Lanka’s unique nature after the rain with its special blending machine in Germany and pouring it into your tea glass, Mevlana Tea has been serving you as the unchanging address of your tea pleasure for 40 years with its 98% dust-free, additive-free natural taste, rich aroma and delicious scent.
How do you brew the tea for the best taste?
• You should protect your tea from humidity and water.
• When you make tea, use best water (not include more minerals(hard water), Water should be soft, clean
• Do not use aluminum teapot, and heat teapot before use(not very much)
• After add tea into teapot, you should bath it with cool water
• After boiling your water, dont be rash to steep your tea, Tea should be heated with steam of boiling water.
• Before steeping your tea, wait for water to be calm(don’t put water on tea when it is boiling)
• NEVER heat well-steeped tea
• After speed tea, you should reduce heater level and wait for steeping your tea well.
• When you transfer your well-steeped tea into glass, First, You should heat your glass with boiling water…
Europe: 2-3 business days
For U.S-Canada: 2-4 business days
For rest of the world: 2-5 business days
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and each order is given a tracking number.
For wholesale Inquiries and other questions please contact us: Contact