Osso Special Ottoman Coffee 8 Mixed Regional Ingredients 200g
Osso coffee is produced with fresh and high-quality coffee beans and other regional ingredients. Osso Ottoman Coffee contains 8 different regional ingredients which have the perfect flavor to create an unforgettable coffee drinking experience. Your coffee can be kept fresh by pack locking system after using.
Contains: Yemen Coffee, Cardamom, Menengic (Terebinthus), Coffee Cream, Carob, Salep, Mastic Gum and Chocolate
How to make perfect Turkish Coffee?
* Add water to the copper or stainless-steel cezve (ibrik), about 50 milliliters (1.7 oz) per cup of coffee desired.
* Add some sugar and Turkish coffee (a teaspoon for per little coffee cup) in Cezve and mix well it before cooking. (The amount of sugar and coffee amount should be adjusted according to your preference.)
* Cook it and remove Cezve immediately when you see first boil to keep foam of coffee.
* Fill the first cup and put the Cezve on the fire again and observe the boiling.
* Remove Cezve immediately when you see boiling again and repeat boiling step according to cup quantity.
Europe: 2-3 business days
For U.S-Canada: 2-4 business days
For the rest of the world: 2-5 business days
All orders are shipped via DHL Express Shipping. After the shipment process, We will provide you tracking number. For wholesale inquiries and other questions please contact us.