Turkish Sourdough Buckwheat Bread – 800g / 1.76lb
It is made with buckwheat sourdough and buckwheat flour.
Since it is made with buckwheat sourdough, it does not contain gluten.
However, it is not suitable for celiac patients as it is packaged in the same environment as gluten products..
What is Sourdough?
Sourdough is obtained by keeping flour and water at suitable temperature and humidity for a sufficient time. We feed our sourdough, which we obtain from Sav Village of Isparta, with our organic flour mixture, which is our special formula.
Our Sourdough Breads;
Industrial yeast is never used in Stamboulbazaar cuisine and we make bread using traditional methods. The dough, which is fermented with small oatmeal, is kept in cold cabinets for about 24 hours after being folded and shaped by hand. Our breads, whose fermentation process is completed, are baked in our stone-based oven and delivered to you in the freshest form.
800 gr – 1.76 lb
Raw Buckwheat Flour
Why Choose Stamboulbazaar Sourdough Breads?
• It is unadulterated and delicious
• Contains beneficial bacteria and enzymes with probiotic properties
• Stays fresh longer than industrial leavened breads
• It is easy to digest
• It gives a feeling of satiety faster and longer.
• It has the ability to stabilize blood sugar.
• Due to prolonged fermentation, the gluten content is minimized.
How Should You Store Sourdough Bread?
• After packing your breads airtight;
• 3 days in room environment
• 10 days in the refrigerator
• You can store it in the freezer for up to 6 months and take out as many slices as you want and consume it as fresh as the first day after heating it in a pan or toaster.
• When you order StamboulBazaar Bread, the preparation, production and delivery takes 2-5 working days.