Turkish Plateau Blossom Honey Practical Cover – Balparmak
Balparmak Plateau Blossom Turkish Honey, whose flavor you have known for years, comes from lush, pristine plateaus where wild meadow flowers bloom with tantalizing aromas.
Turkey is justly famed for its fragrant, flavorful honey (bal) gathered from the forests and fields of Anatolia. Many areas produce superb honey, including the mountains along the Mediterranean shore near Marmaris, the mountains near Konya, and even in Kars in extreme northeastern Turkey.
• %100 Real Natural&Organic Turkish Honey (Bal).
• Contains many important antioxidants.
• Helps improve cholesterol.
• Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
• Help for digestive issues.