Turkish Nostalgic Oil Lamp – Mitr
Turkish Oil Lamps (Another Name: Gaz Lambası) can be used for lighting or decoration of your home or any other places. It was used all around Anatolia in old times to lighting homes, stores, and streets. The beautiful and antique design of Turkish Oil Lamps will make your place very stylish.
• 15 hour burningpotential
• Wall Mountable
• 500 ml oil reservoir
• Generates 10 watts of heat
How to Use a Gas Lamp:
• Remove the lower receptacle and add oil in it.
• After adding oil, install it in place.
• There is a wick in the middle to burn it.
• You have to fire that fuse.
• So you can use the light and heat source.
• You can turn the wheel to adjust the light and temperature.
How To Turn The Gas Lamp Off:
• After lighting the gas lamp, you need to lower the wick to be able to turn off the lamp.
• This method is easier and safer than blowing out the fire.
• That’s why you should use this method.
In order for the lamps not to burn;
* You should adjust the wick of the lamp well.
* When smoke and soot come out of the lamp, you should reduce the flame by turning down the wick and turn it off if necessary.
* When handling the lamp, you should handle it carefully and do not drop it.
* Otherwise, the place where it fell suddenly catches fire.
* When the lamp is hot, you should not place it on a cold surface.
* In this way, when you put the hot lamp on the cold floor, the lamp explodes, and the burning flame inside it causes it to catch fire by splashing onto your belongings with oil.
There are no reviews yet.