Turkish Natural Sun Dried Apricots (Leaf Type)
Among the main benefits of dried apricots is that it is good for the intestinal problem many people suffer from. Containing high fiber, dried apricots provide a feeling of satiety for a long time and help to stay full while dieting. It does not gain weight with its low calories and if it is consumed regularly while dieting, it provides weight loss. Dried apricots, which contain high levels of vitamin A, are important for vision, reproduction and a healthy skin. Apricot has a cardioprotective effect thanks to its high potassium content. It helps regulate the heart rate. Its potassium content nourishes the heart muscles.
• Dietary fiber ratio is very high.
• It helps the digestive system to work and prevents constipation. • However, consuming too much causes diarrhea.
• It is among the most important potassium sources.
• It helps to protect cardiovascular health and is good for arrhythmia.
• It also has benefits for muscle growth.
• For this reason, it is recommended to be consumed by small children.
• Since it is a source of vitamin A, it improves vision and prevents the formation of eye diseases.
• For the same reason, it is good for skin problems.
• Since it contains high levels of magnesium, it naturally balances blood pressure and lowers high blood pressure.