Turkish Green Tea with Jasmine Flower – Natural Mixed Herbal Tea
Jasmine (Jasminum oleaceae) is a flower that grows in the mountains and has a long lifespan. India Jasmine flower is considered the symbol of the love and used in the bridal bouquets. Together with the taste of green tea, it has the sweet smell and taste of Jasmine.
Benefits of Jasmine Tea:
• Boosts Energy
• Weight Loss Aid
• May Prevent Cancer
• Protects Heart Health
• Relieves Stress
• May Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
• Improves Immune System
• Alleviates Aches and Pains
• Benefits Skin
About Our Natural Herbal Teas:
• Used natural processes to prepare.
• Not contains chemical.
• Collected from the special regions of Anatolia.
• Dried under the sun without any other substance.
• Our teas are packaged fresh.
How to Brew Herbal Tea?:
• Put approximately 500ml and 80-90 °C clean water into the teapot.
• Add your herbal tea inside of teapot and wait about 5-6 minutes depending on the desired concentration.
• That’s all. It’s ready!
*** All herbal teas are shipped in the vacuumed pack as fresh.
There are no reviews yet.