Turkish Daphne (Bay) Leaf – Natural Herbal Tea
Daphne leaf is a plant fondly used by many people due to its pleasant odor and aroma. Daphne is an evergreen tree that is known for its odor world-wide, and its branches has represented peace throughout the history. Fruits and leaves of Daphne tree is used separately in many fields. In Europe, tomato paste is cooked with daphne leaves so that the paste is more durable and delicious, and pastes made this was do not get moldy for long periods. Daphne leaves are included to many dishes to add flavor. And daphne oil is obtained from the fruits of daphne tree as well, and is used in cosmetics and soap production.
Benefits of Daphne (Bay) Leaf Tea:
• solves sweating problem.
• good at eyes health.
• rich in iron, magnesium, calcium.
• contains vitamin A.
• suggested to people having digestion problem.
• powerful antioxidant.
• gives you a smooth and beautiful skin
• provides resistance to diseases.
• is good for coughing.
• relieves swelling in the body.
• has therapeutic effection for rheumatism and muscle pain.
• good at insomnia.
• relieves gas in the body.
About Our Natural Herbal Teas:
• Used natural processes to prepare.
• Not contains chemical.
• Collected from the special regions of Anatolia.
• Dried under the sun without any other substance.
• Our teas are packaged fresh.
How to Brew Herbal Tea?:
• Put approximately 500ml and 80-90 °C clean water into the teapot.
• Add your herbal tea inside of teapot and wait about 5-6 minutes depending on the desired concentration.
• That’s all. It’s ready!