Turkish Daisy Chamomile Flower - Natural Herbal Tea
Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.) is one of the most widely known and widely used plants worldwide for centuries. It is often used for soothing nerves and aiding digestion. It is sweet, aromatic and has a pungent smell. Daisy hair bath is also known to be beneficial for hair care. Chamomile is brewed in water, used in the bath, by removing the steam formed by the brewed water from the nose, or used as the oil obtained by distillation method. Chamomile flowers can be consumed in dry form as tea or powder.
Benefits of Chamomile Flower Tea:
• Improve Sleep Quality
• Promote Digestive Health
• Protect Against Certain Types of Cancer
• Benefit Blood Sugar Control
• Improve Heart Health
• Boosts Immune Health
• Relieves Anxiety and Depression
• Improves Skin Health
About Our Natural Herbal Teas:
• Used natural processes to prepare.
• Not contains chemical.
• Collected from the special regions of Anatolia.
• Dried under the sun without any other substance.
• Our teas are packaged fresh.
How to Brew Herbal Tea?:
• Put approximately 500ml and 80-90 °C clean water into the teapot.
• Add your herbal tea inside of teapot and wait about 5-6 minutes depending on the desired concentration.
• That's all. It's ready!
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: NHT-006
- Location: Istanbul-Turkey