Turkish Teapot Stainless Steel Retro – Korkmaz
The Turkish Teapot has its own special design when compared with other teapots in the world. You can brew delicious Turkish Black Tea with the best aroma with a quality Turkish Teapots. Korkmaz produces high quality and stylish teapots in Turkey to brew quality black tea.
• Superior aesthetic special round form.
• 18/10 Cr-Ni Stainless Steel.
• High polished attractive exterior surfaces
• Three-fold Super Capsule Solar Base which transfers the heat evenly.
Larger Lower Part: 2.5 Liter
Smaller Upper Part: 1.1 Liter
How brew Turkish Black Tea?
• Fill the “larger lower part” of the Turkish Tea Pot completely with water and put on the stove.
• Wait for the water in the ‘larger lower part” to boil.
• Transfer 500-800ml boiled water into “smaller upper part” from “larger lower part”
• Put two-three big tablespoons of tea in the upper part.
• Add extra water inside “larger lower part”.
• Stack the two parts into one another, put the Teapot on the stove.
• The tea is ready when it is dark brown, fragrant, and the tea leaves have moved to the bottom of the kettle. (About 15 mins with )