Get your nutcracker ready for our Turkish walnuts! One of our most popular nuts in the shell, Turkish walnuts are grown primarily in Aegean and Black Sea region. There's something so satisfying about cracking open one of these beauties to reveal the fresh and crunchy walnut inside. A good source of protein and omega-3s, it's no wonder English walnuts are a favorite among snackers and health nuts alike.
If it is not used in many dishes from desserts to salads in our kitchen, it may even be the next one alone, collecting the freshest, most, most delicious ones from walnut for you and picking up a healthy and luxurious walnuts for you.
In addition to being a very popular flavor of walnuts, the most important feature of the brain is its benefits.
Walnut has the silver ion required for the brain. This is a food that everyone should consume from seven to seventy.
* Very useful for brain
* Provides intelligence development of children.
* Walnut is a heart-friendly food. In the content of omega-3 blood, the demand for help to reduce the bad cholesterol helps increase the good cholesterol. The inhibitor helps in the treatment of vascular occlusion.
* Walnut helps customers with diabetes.
* Walnut is effective in the disposal of gas accumulated in the stomach and intestines. It plays an active role in eliminating the problems in the digestive system.
Walnut slows down the progression of Alzheimer's patients.
* It prevents the formation of gallstones through the phytosterols and magnesium in it.
* Keeps the body fit and strengthens.
And that's what I think
Luxury walnuts are a delicious snack to consume alone. But add your salads along with walnut inside tulum cheese and become more delicious, as well as increase protein.
Europe: 2-3 business days
For U.S-Canada: 2-4 business days
For rest of the world: 2-5 business days
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and each order is given a tracking number.
For wholesale Inquiries and other questions please contact us: Contact
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: FA/DriedNuts-016
- Location: 18,00