Turkish Special Dibek Coffee 7 Special Coffees and 3 Herbs (200g – 7.05oz)
Turkish coffee is famous around the world with its special taste. In addition, many types of coffee with different flavors are included in Turkish culture.
The Turkish Special Dibek Coffee is a different Turkish Coffee type and It has a special and different taste. This coffee has a super flavor because it consists of a mixture of (seven) 7 types of coffee (three) 3 types of herbs that are special in everything. It is a coffee that even those who do not like coffee can easily drink.
How to cook Turkish Dibek Coffee:
• Add a cup of skim or semi-skimmed milk in the coffee pot. (Water can be used as well)
• Add 2 full dessert spoon coffee depending on the cup quantity.
• Stir constantly until boiling.
• Cook over low fire, turn off the fire when you see boiling.
• You can add sugar depending on your taste.