Turkish Chestnut Honey 460g (16.2oz) – Balparmak
Honeybees procure our Chestnut Honey from the blossoms of the chestnut trees growing in the Black Sea region. Let the sharp taste and full flavor of this special honey grace your dining table. The natural flavor coming from the chestnut tree differs from the slightly bitter taste of flower honey. Balparmak Chestnut Honey is also known for its rich mineral content..
Turkey is justly famed for its fragrant, flavorful honey (bal) gathered from the forests and fields of Anatolia. Many areas produce superb honey, including the mountains along the Mediterranean shore near Marmaris, the mountains near Konya, and even in Kars in extreme northeastern Turkey.
• %100 Real Natural&Organic Turkish Honey (Bal).
• Contains many important antioxidants.
• Helps improve cholesterol.
• Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
• Help for digestive issues.