Turkish Black Tea (Earl Grey-Tomurcuk)
* Çaykur, Turkey’s most quality black tea brand!
* Special Blend All Natural Black Tea from Black Sea Region.
* Produced without addition of chemical additives and any other additives.
* Grown without utilizing pesticides.
* Traditional Turkish %100 Original Leaves Pure Black Tea Antioxidant.
Tomurcuk Earl Grey tea is for those who value their taste above everything. With its natural bergamot aroma and the freshest tea buds used, Tomurcuk Earl Grey is perfect for blending with any other tea. No tea is better for lightening up the day of a cheerful tea-lover. Sold in 125 gr legendary tin can and 200 gr cylindrical box.
Organic Rize Tea, from early steps of growing to packaging, all steps are completed in organic methods. There is no additives, no chemicals or no artifical methods are used while producing this special tea. This is Turkey’s most delicious and quality tea product. Our product produced from tea buds selected carefully from special tea gardens of Eastern Black Sea Region which makes difference with its taste and scent that you can offer to your friends with contentment.
How do you brew the tea for the best taste?
• You should protect your tea from humidity and water.
• When you make tea, use best water (not include more minerals(hard water), Water should be soft, clean
• Do not use aluminum teapot, and heat teapot before use(not very much)
• After add tea into teapot, you should bath it with cool water
• After boiling your water, dont be rash to steep your tea, Tea should be heated with steam of boiling water.
• Before steeping your tea, wait for water to be calm(don’t put water on tea when it is boiling)
• NEVER heat well-steeped tea
• After speed tea, you should reduce heater level and wait for steeping your tea well.
• When you transfer your well-steeped tea into glass, First, You should heat your glass with boiling water…